Providing Hypnotherapy in Westbury.
• Hypnotherapy is not a loss of consciousness but rather a change in awareness as when we become immersed in a good book or some enjoyable pursuit.
• Hypnotherapy is not being controlled by another as stage hypnosis may imply. In therapeutic hypnosis, the client is always in control and can end the hypnotic session anytime he/she wants.
• Hypnotherapy cannot be used to make anyone do anything that they would not morally or ethically do at any other time.
Here are 3 good reasons to choose Anthony Wilson Hypnotherapy
Hypnotherapy is completely safe and can be used to treat a major array of problems.
Anthony Wilson has nearly 30 years of experience.
Here at Anthony Wilson Hypnotherapy we believe in your complete confidentiality.
What does hypnosis feel like?
It is the relaxed feeling we get just before falling asleep at night or just as we awaken in the morning.
Have you ever dozed off whilst listening to the television or radio, and been half aware of what is being said but been too comfortable to take much notice?
Therapeutic hypnosis is used to enable the client to achieve harmony in mind, body and spirit.
What can Hypnotherapy help?
What can Hypnotherapy help with you may be thinking? Well Hypnotherapy can assist in achieving some amazing results whether that be for underlying issues, concerns, childhood trauma or weight loss.
Hypnotherapy has also been documented to be a fantastic tool to battle addictions such as smoking and even weight loss in Wiltshire.
Anthony Wilson Hypnotherapy is even registered as a Hypnoband therapist and has seen some superb rates of success through over a quarter of a century worth of experience.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM
Anthony Wilson Hypnotherapy
We take the greatest care, consideration and attention of your problem whilst using our Hypnotherapy, relaxation skills and/or counselling services.
We maintain strict confidentiality at all times.
WHEN TREATMENT STARTS WE WILL:
- Inform you of the percentage chance of total success (usually above 85%)
- The cost per session
- The construction of your course
- Personalised audio CD’s for most sessions for your home use plus necessary forms to monitor your success
- The skill of self-hypnosis to use for the remainder of your life
- A personal helpline
- Details of our credentials, insurance, and code of conduct to which we adhere under H.A. rules – hypnotherapy and/or counselling to national standards
Member of The Hypnotherapy Association